Thursday, January 29, 2015

{FREE} First set of LEGO® with Pley!




I don't know about you, but my 5 year old son is OBSESSED with anything LEGO®!  I can't keep him in Legos to save my life!  As soon as we buy one expensive kit he's through it and ready to move on to the next!  No joke, I know for a fact that he received over $225 worth of LEGO® products for Christmas and that was even with us shopping the super intense holiday deals and using Ebates (for cash back rebates), etc.  Thankfully the bigger kits came from Grandmas & Grandpas!  Anyhoo…my point is that it is very expensive to keep up with this hobby.  However, it is not a hobby that I want to squash due to budget constraints.  It is a constructive use of his time, is truly the only time he can actually focus on a task, is great bonding for us as a family and with the big push toward STEM friendly activities I want to keep this going.


So how can I do this without going broke in the process?  A new service called PLEY, which is much like “Rent the Runway” or “Bag Borrow and Steal” but for LEGO®!  You can literally rent LEGO® kits!!!  Your first kit is FREE, the kits are sanitized, shipping is FREE both ways and…it’s not the end of the world if you misplace a piece or two!  Or 10 grams worth of pieces for that matter…they won’t charge you!  All of this for a low monthly fee!  Go ahead & check them out, but make sure to send us photos of your fabulous creations!  Happy Building!!






No comments:

Post a Comment