Monday, May 26, 2014

Volkswagen Memorial Day Event 2014

My lease is up in the middle of next month & I am on the hunt for a new vehicle.  I always do the research, consider my options and waffle between possibilities.  In the end I keep going back to +Mike Sansone at +Chaplin's Volkswagen in Bellevue, WA.  I think I'm destined to choose a newer version of my current model, the Tiguan.  I just love it!  It drives like a sedan or small hatchback, but you're up higher for better visibility and you also get the room you need from a Crossover SUV!  This becomes increasingly important the closer & closer I inch toward official "Soccer Mom" status!  Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I was to learn that VW was offering a special deal as part of their 2014 Memorial Day Event! And it runs through June 2nd!  Go check them out & tell Mike (206-696-3222) that Alea sent you! You'll thank me!


No comments:

Post a Comment