Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Saturday or Sunday...That Is The Question!

It seems like I've been couponing my whole life!  However, when I think back on it I realize that I had no idea what real couponing was until the past couple years!  As any real couponer knows,  it takes some time to perfect your style, methods & fine tune your knowledge.  So this will be the first year that I will confidently coupon and save my way through the holidays like a BOSS!  Of course I have already stock-piled a number of gifts & some food, but the first real hurdle will be the Thanksgiving grocery shopping!  I'm gearing up for the challenge and can't wait to impress my Mom with my incredible couponing know-how & arsenal!

Of course she is the one who originally planted the seed that got me couponing in the first place!  She was the queen of sales, coupons, comparison spreadsheets, etc. as I was growing up.  I can't even begin to imagine how much she saved our family as a SAM with her skills!!  She has now passed on the torch to me and I will not disappoint her!

So we have 'Pinterested' our way through our Thanksgiving menu, really just tweaking our traditional standby's!  We are now in the process of making lists, scouring through the ads, gathering our coupons, and creating a master spreadsheet!  We know for sure that Target will be our sweet spot, so we are making sure to add to our Carthweel and SavingStar accounts.  And finally considering our Checkout51, Ibotta, Shopmium, and BerryCart options!  The cherry will be to pay with gift cards earned with Shopkick, Ebates signup, prior Target brags and the Target RedCard!  We will pick up the remainder at either Walmart, Fred Meyer or Safeway.  So only one question remains...should we shop on Saturday or Sunday???

#ShopLikeABoss #HolidaySavings #TurkeyDayBrag #SoExcited

No comments:

Post a Comment